Sunday, 8 December 2013
Sunday, 1 December 2013
Monday, 11 November 2013
Thursday, 7 November 2013
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Sunday, 3 November 2013
We can also bring your old alarm system, up to date, it could just require a simple repair, service.
Is your alarm looking old on the outside of your home, this doesn't help in preventing burglary, as it shows your system to Be old and in most cases, not working,
Give me a call, it doesn't cost you a penny, to evaluate your currant system.
Saturday, 2 November 2013
Saturday, 5 October 2013
Wednesday, 18 September 2013
Saturday, 14 September 2013
Thursday, 12 September 2013
Wednesday, 4 September 2013
Monday, 2 September 2013
Sunday, 1 September 2013
Friday, 22 March 2013
Put your car keys beside your bed at night.
If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies. This tip came from a neighborhood watch coordinator. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It’s a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage. If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break into your house, odds are the burglar/rapist won’t stick around. After a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won’t want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a car park. The alarm can work the same way there. This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime.
Friday, 15 March 2013
Needless to say the likes of the HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and the now aging iPhone 5 have some pretty meaty competition, so here's our complete lowdown on the new handset.
But if you're more interested in checking out how the S4 runs against the competition, here's our fist fight between the devices: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Sony Xperia Z vs HTC One vs iPhone 5 vs Lumia 920
Samsung Galaxy S4 release date and price
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will roll out with a staggering 327 operators across 155 countries and the Galaxy S4 release date is 26 April.
Check here for all the Samsung Galaxy S4 US carriers
We expect the Samsung Galaxy S4 price to be about £480/$725/AUD$695) SIM-free although the Galaxy SIV price is yet to be confirmed.
Thursday, 14 March 2013
The unveiling will take place later in New York, with the South Korean firm hoping to set a new benchmark for its rivals.
Rumours circulating on the internet suggest the handset will have a high definition five-inch screen, a 13-megapixel camera and a powerful eight-core processor.
There is also speculation that users may be able to scroll the screen using just their eye movements.
The handset's predecessor, the Galaxy S3, was a massive success for Samsung following its release last year.
It quickly became the standard bearer for Android phones and, combined with the firm's other devices, helped the company overtake Apple as the world's biggest-selling smartphone maker.
However, the iPhone is still the most popular smartphone globally and Apple also has a slightly larger market share in the US.
The stateside launch is therefore being seen as a bold move by Samsung to try to tip that balance.
Samsung has teased the S4 with YouTube videos and, in recent days, a shadowy picture of the phone.
Greg Isbister, the CEO of mobile advertising company BlisMedia, said if the rumours are true then the new device has great potential and the "ability to disrupt the mobile market".
Sunday, 10 March 2013
A bit Of history on Burglar Alarms
On June 21, 1853 the first electro magnetic burglar alarm patent was issued to Augustus Pope. It operated off of the use of a battery and was an individual unit for each window or door. The bell, which rang from an electric current streaming through a magnet causing it to vibrate, was mounted on top of the door frame into the wall. Wires ran from a spring "key" in the door/window through a circuit breaker near the bell, allowing the current to run constantly once the door/window tripped the spring. This electronic version of an alarm system is a great improvement on the previous bell systems where clock work and other devices were used to ring a bell less efficiently.
On October 11, 1853 in the same town of Somerville, not too longer after Augustus' patent, G.F. Milliken filed a patent for the improvement on this ground breaking electro-magnetic alarm. He designed the alarm device to reside in the room where the homeowner sleeps or is unaware of potential thieves forcing entry. As well, he runs the wires from all windows and doors, not just one. Each door/window has a spring with a certain amount of creases that signify a specific number of rings on the bell, alerting the homeowner of the precise doow/window where entry has occurred. These devices and improvements have lead to strength in home security technologies which can be trusted by all.
The electric burglar alarm patent was then purchased by a shopkeeper named Edwin Holmes in 1858, and Holmes set up a company to install and operate electric burglar alarm systems in Boston.
In 1859, Holmes moved to New York, where The Holmes Burglar Alarm Company grew and expanded into other cities. One burglar alarm system comprised of a number of contacts that were placed on windows, doors, safes, and other possible points of entery or interests of theives. If a contact were disrupted, then the electric current running through the wires connected to the alarm would cause it to sound off. The company has been successful so far, and is growing at a rapidly increasing rate due to the success of Holmes' current electric alarm.
If it's a new build property, no one wants wires under new carpets and holes made in walls and ceilings
Absolute wireless alarms Liverpool, will be able to guide you to choosing and installing the right burglar alarm system for you.
We provide a complete design and installation service for all types of security equipment, including wired alarms.
New website comming soon, for wireless alarm installations. We will post to our blog, when finished. It's all you want to know about wireless alarms. No DIY systems, just professional systems at a realistic price. Call Chris on 0151 4762421 for further information
Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Home security is an increasingly important issue for many people. New threats against your home seem to emerge every day, absolute alarms have found. The latest tricks from innovative thieves and burglars include watching your social media postings to figure out when you go to work or leave for holidays. There are many reasons to install a security system in your home in the face of this growing menace. Here are 10 of the most motivating.
1. Interviews with captured burglars have revealed a shocking insight into their psychology. It turns out that just the sight of an alarm system will turn almost 80% of these criminals away. They prefer less risk in their targets. They do not even bother to test the system in most cases. The cheapest system that you buy could be much more effective than you think as long as criminals can see it.
2. You can also incorporate many alarm systems with fire alarm systems. This creates added security because your alarm will not only wake you up, it will also send a message to fire authorities instantly.
3. With a home security system in place, you do not have to worry about calling the police when an intruder is detected. You can focus on your immediate safety and that of your loved ones while the computer calls for the police.
4. A light sleeper can hear a window break or a door suddenly open, but only a security system with motion detectors can spot someone lurking outside your home while you sleep. Lights that automatically turn on when the criminal approach can deter them from even thinking about your house as a target.
5. You will sleep easier knowing that you are protected by your system. Little is worse than trying to sleep while you are worried about your own safety and that of your family. With a quality home security set-up in place, you will sleep like a rock knowing that there is nothing to worry about.
6. You might think that you are prepared enough for any thief and have no reason for a security system. If you have small kids in the house, get the security system to prevent them from ever experiencing any kind of close encounter.
7. The lights that illuminate the surroundings of your house in response to intruders will also brighten up the whole neighborhood. Just having one house with a quality system in place will make the entire neighborhood more peaceful.
8. You may be able to get discounts in home insurance if you have a security system.
9. Many systems come with remote controls. You can activate and deactivate the security protocols without even visiting your house. This allows you to keep your house safe when you are away but you can also let friends and family in without making a trip back home.
10. Some security companies will include a guarantee against theft. If someone does
Article Source: contact absolute alarms on 0151 476 2421
Say good buy
Over the last 10 years I have pumped about £500 a month into yellow pages. It's time to say goodby ITS JUST NOT WORTH THE OUTLAY. We are now only an Internet company. When you work it out, they have made a huge fortune out of small business, even though we made profit, they still overcharged, now we look back GOODBY THE BIG YELL BOOK
Friday, 15 February 2013
Our friend Annin Blonko, from home security in the states takes you through some of the bits used in home alarm systems, this gives you a better understanding of what you may use, however there are a lot of other products we can offer. 0151 4762421
One site that has had a little clean up is www.alarmrepairsliverpool.co.uk. Have look and give suggestions.
I know it's a while since we have used this blog, but we will be cleaning this up to