Blue Line Gen 2 Motion detectors include the passive infrared (PIR), the Quad PIR detectors and the TriTech detectors that combine PIR and microwave technologies for more advanced analysis. All models use an interchangeable mounting base, enabling easy upgrades to more advanced detection technology in areas prone to false alarms. In addition, pet-friendly models can be set to “No Pet” to allow customers to use the same product in multiple applications, reducing inventory for security dealers.
For easy installation, the self-locking, two piece enclosure, integrated biaxial bubble level and removable terminal strip in the base reduce mounting time to mere seconds. The commercial grade terminal strip is designed to prevent incorrect wiring and eliminate future service calls. A flexible mounting height allows the detectors to be positioned from2.3 to 2.7 meters (seven to nine feet) without adjustment, assuring no coverage gaps up to twelve meters (40 feet) away from the detector.
- Pet-friendly Selectable model available – optimize installation for pet (20 kg [45 lb]) and non-pet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Wall to Wall Coverage – superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time